- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
The government has banned door-to-door and street-selling of herbal medicines and put in place stringent measures to ensure people are not exposed to dangerous products. The selling of herbal medicines is on the rise in the country. Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) spokesperson Richard Rukwata said distribution of the medicines without authorisation from the authority constituted a criminal offence. Rukwata said anyone selling complementary medicines should submit an application for authorisation before March 12,…Read More