- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
The government has banned door-to-door and street-selling of herbal medicines and put in place stringent measures to ensure people are not exposed to dangerous products. The selling of herbal medicines is on the rise in the country. Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) spokesperson Richard Rukwata said distribution of the medicines without authorisation from the authority constituted a criminal offence. Rukwata said anyone selling complementary medicines should submit an application for authorisation before March 12,…Read More