- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
The government has banned door-to-door and street-selling of herbal medicines and put in place stringent measures to ensure people are not exposed to dangerous products. The selling of herbal medicines is on the rise in the country. Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) spokesperson Richard Rukwata said distribution of the medicines without authorisation from the authority constituted a criminal offence. Rukwata said anyone selling complementary medicines should submit an application for authorisation before March 12,…Read More