- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
“Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF must go because they are twins, they move together. When you see Zanu-PF, you have seen sanctions. We have said we don’t want sanctions on our country, but sanctions will only go after we remove Zanu-PF. Zanu-PF is the inviter of sanctions on this country.”Chamisa said in conversations with United States officials, he told them that the MDC was keen to see a normalisation of relations, “but they must judge us…Read More