- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
“Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF must go because they are twins, they move together. When you see Zanu-PF, you have seen sanctions. We have said we don’t want sanctions on our country, but sanctions will only go after we remove Zanu-PF. Zanu-PF is the inviter of sanctions on this country.”Chamisa said in conversations with United States officials, he told them that the MDC was keen to see a normalisation of relations, “but they must judge us…Read More