- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
MORE ministers have enrolled to study law at the University of Zimbabwe (UZ), it has emerged. The Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services, Supa Mandiwanzira; Lands and Rural Resettlement Minister, Douglas Mombeshora, his wife Millicent; several magistrates and prosecutors have registered for the special programme which can be completed in six years as opposed to the conventional four years. The UZ’s Senior Assistant Registrar’s Office did not respond to questions sent to…Read More