- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
An MDC member of Parliament, Joana Ruvimbo Mamombe was arrested again, today, Wednesday 29 May 2019 by the Zimbabwe Republic Police at Harare Central after being invited for questioning by the Law and Order.She, along with 7 CSOs leaders are in detention facing charges of subversion. They face up to 20 years in prison without an option of a fine if found guilty.Commenting on the recent crackdown of Human Rights Defenders Professor Jonaathan Moyo said,…Read More