- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Mutare:The newly formed Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) leader, Elton Mangoma, has ruled out any possibility of joining forces with politicians who were sacked by Zanu PF, saying their hands were dripping with blood. Mangoma, who formed his party after a fall out with ex- finance minister Tendai Biti in their MDC Renewal project, said the likes of former Vice President Joice Mujuru and former Zanu PF National Secretary for Administration Didymus Mutasa have blood…Read More