- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
The MDC led by Welshman Ncube has said a raft of measures announced by Zanu PF government’s Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa in the Mid-term budget review statement confirm Zanu PF failure to deliver on its political statements made during 2013 election campaigns. Party’s spokesperson Kurauone Chihwayi said it is now clear that Zanu PF lied about its capacity to create employment and a better economic environment. “The mid-term budget statement confirms that the Robert…Read More