- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Banda and his fellow MDC-T councillors Charles Moyo (ward 9), James Sithole (ward 7), Mzama Dube (ward 25) and Reuben Matengu (ward 21), were on Tuesday suspended by Local Government minister Saviour Kasukuwere on allegations of corruption. Kasukuwere said a government probe team recently deployed to Bulawayo implicated several councillors in shady land deals and tender scams. He said an independent tribunal will be constituted in the next two weeks to investigate the suspended…Read More