- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
OPPOSITION political parties, minus MDC-T, are on the verge of forming a coalition to contest the 2018 elections as one in a bid to end President Robert Mugabe’s rule. Sources said the newly formed Zimbabwe People First led by former vice-president Joice Mujuru, which was registered a fortnight ago, was likely to be part of the coalition. The parties are however waiting for Mujuru to launch her party before bringing her on board. Other parties…Read More