- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
It is important for the nation to take a step back and question, the sincerity of the people’s doubt in potentially toxic relationships. What brings such issues to light, is, primarily, Oliver Mtukudzi’s attendance and performance at the controversial Zanu PF Million Man March on Africa Day celebrations on the 25th of May 2016. Mtukudzi had been held in great awe by Zimbabweans particularly during the liberation struggle, as his songs had coded messages encouraging liberation…Read More