- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
The MDC is deeply concerned that despite a flurry of exposition of corruption involving state enterprises, senior government officials, including Cabinet Ministers and their cronies, the Zanu PF regime fronted by President Robert Mugabe has completely and utterly failed to decisively deal with the scourge of corruption.In fact,the regime actually is protecting these criminals. More disturbing is the fact that these corrupt deals are of a massive scale involving billions of United States dollars prejudicing…Read More