- INTERVIEW:-Second Zimbabwe Republic has captured Judiciary.
- KASUKUWERE DECLARES HIMSELF A THORN IN THE FLESH of Zanu PF and dares Mnangagwa to arrest him.
- Khupe allegedly reveals that the MDC-T received assistance from the state
- Mary Mliswa targets rivals in Zanu PF purging spree
- COVID: NEW ZEALAND PM JACINDA ARDERN cancels wedding amid Omichron wave.
The Government’s probe into cyber terrorism has begun with preliminary investigations pointing to three Zimbabweans based outside the country as originators of subversive and inflammatory messages on social media. The inciting messages, sent mostly via WhatsApp, are aimed at destabilising the country with the ultimate goal of effecting regime change. The three terrorist suspects, according to security sources, are Victor Dube (resident in South Africa), Jeff Judah Hosanna (South Africa) and Tapiwa Marimbe (Australia). The trio —…Read More