- MALAWI COURT says the arrest of millionaire preacher Bushiri and wife Mary is illegal and orders their immediate release by Malawi police.
- UGANDA GVT CALLS for calm after deadly protests in the capital Kampala and other major towns in the country left several people dead and dozens injured.
- SA PRESIDENT Ramaphosa condemns the xenophobia violence against migrant commercial truck drivers on highways in Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng provinces.
- FOOTBALL LEGEND DIEGO MARADONA the former Argentina attacking midfielder and manager has died at the age of 60.
- 'ONLY CHIEFS FROM MATEBELELAND AND MIDLANDS PROVINCES will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process'-President of the Chiefs’ Council, Chief Fortune Charumbira has said only chiefs from Matabeleland and Midlands provinces whose people were affected by Gukurahundi will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process.
The Government’s probe into cyber terrorism has begun with preliminary investigations pointing to three Zimbabweans based outside the country as originators of subversive and inflammatory messages on social media. The inciting messages, sent mostly via WhatsApp, are aimed at destabilising the country with the ultimate goal of effecting regime change. The three terrorist suspects, according to security sources, are Victor Dube (resident in South Africa), Jeff Judah Hosanna (South Africa) and Tapiwa Marimbe (Australia). The trio —…Read More