- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
Zimbabwe’s High Court has ruled in favour of the democratic opposition, after giving the go ahead for main opposition MDC T led by their president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai can go ahead on 14 April 2016 MDCT had sought the courts intervention after the traditionally oppressive President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime fought to use the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) to block the protest thus subvert democracy. The High Court also ordered the police to meet the costs…Read More