- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Zimbabwe’s High Court has ruled in favour of the democratic opposition, after giving the go ahead for main opposition MDC T led by their president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai can go ahead on 14 April 2016 MDCT had sought the courts intervention after the traditionally oppressive President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime fought to use the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) to block the protest thus subvert democracy. The High Court also ordered the police to meet the costs…Read More