- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Zimbabwe’s High Court has ruled in favour of the democratic opposition, after giving the go ahead for main opposition MDC T led by their president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai can go ahead on 14 April 2016 MDCT had sought the courts intervention after the traditionally oppressive President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime fought to use the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) to block the protest thus subvert democracy. The High Court also ordered the police to meet the costs…Read More