- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
- 'PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY QUESTIONED as Chamisa faces disciplinary action threatened by reinstated MDC SG Mwonzora after Supreme Court decision rendering Thokozani Khupe as the rightful leader of the party'.
THE Morgan Tsvangirai led MDC-T party has demanded that police “urgently” investigate and instigate corruption charges against Energy Minister Samuel Undenge for unprocedurally awarding tenders to “undeserving” companies and individuals. Government recently handed a $400 million solar power project tender deal at a Gwanda school to controversial Harare Businessman Wicknell Chivayo who regularly touts his friendship with President Robert Mugabe and his wife, Grace. “(Government) approved a $400-million-dollar deal as a tender to a misguided…Read More