- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai has threatened a “violent endgame” to force President Mugabe from office unless the Head of State and Government voluntarily relinquishes power. Addressing party members during the party’s 17th anniversary celebrations in Bulawayo yesterday, Mr Tsvangirai said “if security forces killed demonstrators and the Government introduced bond notes, his party would resort to violence”. The opposition leader mapped out three scenarios that would lead to a violent “endgame” — which…Read More