- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
DISGRUNTLED Zanu PF youths who are unhappy over the manner in which Local Government minister Saviour Kasukuwere has handled the stands dispute at Ushewokunze Housing Co-operative in Harare, have threatened to join their MDC-T counterparts in a planned anti-corruption demonstration scheduled for Wednesday next week. “We are fed up with this corruption, Zanu PF leaders have become land barons. They go around the country claiming that the land belongs to youths, yet they are feeding…Read More