- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
BREAKING: MDC Youth Assembly Secretary General Gift Ostallos Siziba has been summoned to Harare Central Police station where police are keen to interview him over some statements he made during a public gathering. In a video seen by this publication, the radical Siziba is heard telling President Emmerson Mnangagwa that he is coming after him. Siziba’s arrest comes a day after Party Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhla was arrested and charged with treason. He is…Read More