- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
The MDCT leader, Richard Morgan Tsvangirai came face to face with the full wrath of Zanu pf’s lack of constitutionalism when officials denied him access to MDCT officials recently convicted over the murder of Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Inspector Petros Mutedza at Glenview 3 shopping centre five years. Tsvangirai wanted to see incarcerated, Phineas Nhatarikwa, Last Maengahama, Yvonne Musarurwa and MDCT councillor Tungamirai Madzokere but the prison officials, a law unto themselves, refused him…Read More