- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
The MDCT leader, Richard Morgan Tsvangirai came face to face with the full wrath of Zanu pf’s lack of constitutionalism when officials denied him access to MDCT officials recently convicted over the murder of Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Inspector Petros Mutedza at Glenview 3 shopping centre five years. Tsvangirai wanted to see incarcerated, Phineas Nhatarikwa, Last Maengahama, Yvonne Musarurwa and MDCT councillor Tungamirai Madzokere but the prison officials, a law unto themselves, refused him…Read More