- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
THE Government says it has been shocked by the strange behaviour displayed by the President of Botswana Ian Khama who this week chose to throw the tenets of diplomatic etiquette out of the window and publicly criticised President Mugabe. In an interview with the Reuters news agency in Gaborone this week, Mr Khama provocatively insinuated that President Mugabe was now too old and should retire. This is despite the fact that President…Read More