- TWO SENIOR COPS WERE ARRESTED YESTERDAY over 6kg gold smuggling by Mnangagwa's niece Henrietta Rushwaya total 7 arrested so far
- GREAT NEWS, the British Government is actively engaging others — including the AU, EU, the Commonwealth, Sadc and South Africa to further intensify pressure upon Zimbabwe
- FOUR ZIMBABWEAN SONS MURDERED THEIR DAD, after a ‘prophet' informed them that their father was using magical powers known as mubobobo to have sex with their wives.
- IYASA GROUP LONGEST SERVING AND founding member, Bonnie has died
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S NIECE HENRIETTA RUSHWAYA'S accomplice implicates Mnangagwa's wife Auxilia in 6 kg gold smuggling syndicate at Harare International Airport..
POLICE “must do their job” when faced with violent protests being advocated by opposition political parties and shadowy groups in the country, British Ambassador to Zimbabwe, Ms Catriona Laing, said yesterday. She said while the police should be impartial when executing their duties, protestors should know that any democratic country abhorred burning of properties, looting of shops and attacks on innocent people. Ms Laing was speaking after paying a courtesy call on Information, Media and…Read More