- INTERVIEW:-Second Zimbabwe Republic has captured Judiciary.
- KASUKUWERE DECLARES HIMSELF A THORN IN THE FLESH of Zanu PF and dares Mnangagwa to arrest him.
- Khupe allegedly reveals that the MDC-T received assistance from the state
- Mary Mliswa targets rivals in Zanu PF purging spree
- COVID: NEW ZEALAND PM JACINDA ARDERN cancels wedding amid Omichron wave.
POLICE “must do their job” when faced with violent protests being advocated by opposition political parties and shadowy groups in the country, British Ambassador to Zimbabwe, Ms Catriona Laing, said yesterday. She said while the police should be impartial when executing their duties, protestors should know that any democratic country abhorred burning of properties, looting of shops and attacks on innocent people. Ms Laing was speaking after paying a courtesy call on Information, Media and…Read More