- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
AFRICAN Sun hotels on Friday hauled the Philanthropy Institute of Zimbabwe (PZI) founder, Enrico Sibanda, to court for evading payment of bills after holding events at two of their top Harare branches. Sibanda was at the centre of controversy for dishing doctorates described as dodgy to several high profile business executives, public officials and politicians. Another conference centre provider, Mega First Holdings, also took him to court over same allegations. The former jailbird who is…Read More