- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
A BULAWAYO man allegedly nearly killed his sister-in-law after striking her three times with a hoe for allegedly stealing his US$1. Mehluli Ndebele, 32, struck Sichelesile Nsukwini, 27, with a hoe and she was hospitalised and later discharged as a result of the attack. Ndebele and Nsukwini live at the same house in Matshobana suburb. He appeared before Western Commonage magistrate, Tancy Dube, facing physical abuse charges. He was not asked to plead and was remanded…Read More