- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
Zanu PF United Kingdom Chapter has consoled the over 20 000 workers who lost their jobs after the Supreme Court of July 17 ruled in favour of Zuva Petroleum granting the company permission to fire workers at three months notice. In its FaceBook post the Zanu PF UK said workers take heart. “The Labour Amendment bill which was gazetted on Friday obligates the employer who heartlessly threw you on the street without even the 3…Read More