- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
- CORONA: OVER 260 Zimbabweans, including Botswana deportees , are isolated at Plumtree High School, in unhygienic and squalid conditions
HEALTH and Child Care Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa has condemned public health institutions for charging the elderly, children under five and pregnant women hospital fees, saying it is illegal. Dr Parirenyatwa was responding to Parliamentarians who expressed concerned over exorbitant fees that are being paid by patients at hospitals. “As the Ministry of Health and Child Care, it is our hope that all people access affordable health care. We have policies that entitle children who…Read More