- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
ZIMBABWE’S boxing superstar Charles Manyuchi served yet another notice that he is ready to challenge the globe’s best when he powered to his 15th straight win by beating Russia’s Dmitry Mikhaylenko last night and become the World Boxing Council welterweight silver champion on a landmark day for the country. Just a day before Mexico’s Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and British challenger, Amir “King” Khan battle in their multi-million dollar Las Vegas showdown for the WBC middleweight…Read More