- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The fight to succeed Prime Minister David Cameron, is developing swiftly in a most interesting manner in Britain’s opposition. Today, the former London Mayor, Boris Johnson, pulled out of the leadership race following, his close friend Michael Gove’s announcement earlier on today, that he will run for the position of British Prime Minister. The Home Secretary Theresa May this morning also announced her bid to succeed Prime Minister David Cameron. Michael Gove…Read More