- Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire 11 million population, after Wuhan recorded 7locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.
- 40 burials per day, Harare Council short of grave diggers in its eight cemeteries as COVID-19 daily death toll surges
- Writer Conway collapsed and died around 4pm at his House today.
- CHINA after Chiyadzwa diamonds mining, invests US$37,5 million into RG Mugabe Airport and ZW$1 billion in Zimbabwe Iron and Steel (Ziscosteel)
- HARARE City Council overwhelmed due to a shortage of nurses and grave diggers, 51 COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours
Government has reassured civil servants that they will receive their traditional annual bonuses and there will be no reduction of their salaries and allowances as announced by Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa last Thursday. Government’s response was triggered by Minister Chinamasa’s announcement, while presenting the Mid-Term Fiscal Policy Review statement, that civil servants’ bonuses would be suspended for two years, while their salaries and allowances would be reduced as part of measures…Read More