- DONALD TRUMP CONCEDES AND SAYS HE WILL LEAVE WHITE HOUSE if electoral college votes for Joe Biden.
- TRUMP PUSHING THROUGH DOZENS OF LAST MINUTE POLICY CHANGES – including use of firing squads-Five more federal executions are scheduled in the weeks before Joe Biden enters the White House
- WAR VETERANS HAVE APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DEMANDING US$364 000 and $78 000 each in pension arrears, dating back to 2008 when they claim to have been denied their dues despite government's undertaking to pay them and send their children to school, among other benefits..
- BULAWAYO GIRLS College closes due to Covid-19 detected after an Upper Six students leavers’ party.
- ZIM proposes the removal of second-hand vehicles aged 10 years and above, from the Open General Import Licence.
Government has reassured civil servants that they will receive their traditional annual bonuses and there will be no reduction of their salaries and allowances as announced by Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa last Thursday. Government’s response was triggered by Minister Chinamasa’s announcement, while presenting the Mid-Term Fiscal Policy Review statement, that civil servants’ bonuses would be suspended for two years, while their salaries and allowances would be reduced as part of measures…Read More