- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Three of embattled Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s most vociferous supporters have been arrested on allegations of inciting public violence and attacking President Robert Mugabe, his powerful wife Grace, and other senior government officials. The trio – Godfrey Tsenengamu, 33; Godwin Gomwe, 37; and Vengai Musengi, 36 – are part of a tight 14-member youth group that was summarily expelled from the warring Zanu-PF last Thursday, as the ruling party’s factional and succession wars continue to…Read More