- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
Public hospitals are stocked with countless boxes of expired anti-retroviral drugs which are dispensed to patients, the Auditor General, Mildred Chiri has said. In a recent audit report for the year ended December 31, 2014, Chiri singed out Mutare General Hospital pharmacy. “The Mutare General Hospital pharmacy received 100 boxes of 60 units of a drug called Alluvia 100mg/25mg on February 27, 2012 whose expiry date was March 31, 2012.” “The drug was dispensed to…Read More