- CORONAVIRUS-Zimbabwe now has 9 confirmed cases after a Harare man (50) tested positive on UK return home on 21st of March 2020.
- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
A CLASH is brewing between the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) and Townsend Enterprises over the extraction of gold at the where gold deposits worth millions of US dollars were discovered by the latter as it has emerged that the state-owned concern is gradually forcing out the private company. Townsend Enterprises was last year sub-contracted by the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) to supply sand to Chinese firm Sino Hydro for the construction of Kariba…Read More