- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
VICE-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and his counterpart Phelekezela Mphoko where tangled in a power fight last week during the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo. The fight at Zanu PF stand was over paraphernalia of national hero and late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo’s history. According to NewsDay, Mphoko was the first to tour the stand Wednesday before Mnangagwa on Thursday. “He (Mphoko) arrived at the stand, looked around and found 50 copies of Nkomo’s autobiography, The Story…Read More