- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
VICE-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and his counterpart Phelekezela Mphoko where tangled in a power fight last week during the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo. The fight at Zanu PF stand was over paraphernalia of national hero and late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo’s history. According to NewsDay, Mphoko was the first to tour the stand Wednesday before Mnangagwa on Thursday. “He (Mphoko) arrived at the stand, looked around and found 50 copies of Nkomo’s autobiography, The Story…Read More