- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
- “Ginimbi” who was granted $10 000 bail after 2 week imprisonment has been arrested on a fresh charge in court today where he had gone for routine remand for another matter in which he was recently granted bail by the High court.
- Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) rep to the (EU), Grace Kwinjeh, has resigned from her post to focus on her studies in South America.
- "TAGWIREI IS A DIRTY MAN. I have problems with the way he does politics. I'm not capturable" -Chamisa,
THE National Railways of Zimbabwe (NRZ) has fired 1,300 workers without salaries which have not been paid since June last year or even terminal benefits, some of those affected said Monday. NewZimbabwe.com last week reported that the crippled parastatal would take advantage of the Supreme Court ruling allowing companies to retrench without paying terminal benefits and fire more than 1,000 employees. State media moved to play down the numbers, claiming the parastatal would only get…Read More