- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime is forcing school children to recite a pledge, in a move that is viewed by human rights lawyers, churches, civil society, churches, parents and pupils themselves as unconstitutional, going against people’s beliefs and religion. The Primary and Seconary Education Minister Dr Lazurus Dokora, argues that the pledge is not a prayer but a commitment that is necessary for nation building. At the same time the Zanu-PF Regime’s , Minister of State Security Kembo Mohadis has…Read More