- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
The Manicaland Provincial Lands Committee has started the process of downsizing farms a move that would result in people who are failing to fully utilise their pieces of land losing it. The process is targeting 2 farmers who benefited from the land reform programme and whose farms exceed recommended farm sizes, in an exercise expected to free up idle land for redistribution to the landless. This is in accordance with the Statutory Instrument 288 of…Read More