- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
ZANU PF has been rocked by fears of plots to poison officials in rival factions, as the succession conundrum within the ruling party turns nastier, NewsDay has learnt While officials denied any knowledge of such plots, reports claimed that Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Shuvai Mahofa and former Zanu PF Manicaland provincial chairperson Mike Madiro were hospitalised on suspicion of food poisoning at the recently-ended party’s 15th national people’s conference held in Victoria Falls. Zanu PF…Read More