- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
ZANU PF has been rocked by fears of plots to poison officials in rival factions, as the succession conundrum within the ruling party turns nastier, NewsDay has learnt While officials denied any knowledge of such plots, reports claimed that Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Shuvai Mahofa and former Zanu PF Manicaland provincial chairperson Mike Madiro were hospitalised on suspicion of food poisoning at the recently-ended party’s 15th national people’s conference held in Victoria Falls. Zanu PF…Read More