- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
MPs are being denied full access to the mining sector particularly the goings on in the Marange diamond mines, Centre for Natural Resource Governance (CNRG) has reported. CNRG said MPs have been excluded from mining decisions and it appears information is a preserve of the executive. In its report which was launched Wednesday, the NGO said the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy was denied the right to exercise its oversight role on Marange…Read More