- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
At at Zimbabweans are struggling with the unavailability of cash, expensive items in shops and prefer to import cheap basic household products and food from neighbouring countries, Mugabe’s Zanu regime has decided broaden the list goods and products under imports restriction by the Ministry’s Statutory Instrument 64 of 2016:-Control of Goods (Open General Import Licence). This comes only a month after the government placed import ban restrictions upon a total of 36 goods. The restricted goods included canned…Read More