- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
THE Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education will investigate cases of schools that are reportedly resisting a directive to teach pupils to recite the National Schools Pledge, an official has said. Permanent Secretary in the Ministry Dr Sylvia Utete-Masango on Friday said although no official reports had been made, it had learnt through the media that some schools were not reciting the pledge. Sunday News reported that some church, trust and private schools around…Read More