- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Property worth thousands of dollars belonging to former Zanu-PF Mashonaland West provincial chairman Temba Mliswa was yesterday attached by the deputy sheriff at his Spring Farm in a bid to recover nearly $3 million owed to a local commercial bank. The deputy sheriff went to Mliswa’s Spring Farm in Karoi at around 8am yesterday. A 48-hour moratorium is provided before the property is taken away and sold to recover the money owed. The attached property…Read More