- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
VICE-PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi has implored traditional leaders in Mashonaland Central province to help government to quell emergent protests in the county by preaching peace in their communities.Speaking at a peace and conflict resolution meeting with chiefs in Mazowe yesterday, Mohadi said the country had become ungovernable and needed a collective approach in dealing with conflicts.“The country has become ungovernable as you all witnessed in August last year soon after elections. There were violent protests and…Read More