- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
VICE-PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi has implored traditional leaders in Mashonaland Central province to help government to quell emergent protests in the county by preaching peace in their communities.Speaking at a peace and conflict resolution meeting with chiefs in Mazowe yesterday, Mohadi said the country had become ungovernable and needed a collective approach in dealing with conflicts.“The country has become ungovernable as you all witnessed in August last year soon after elections. There were violent protests and…Read More