- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
*Embattled War Veterans minister Christopher Mutsvangwa, who was slapped with a three-year suspension from Zanu PF on Thursday, says he does not care for his Cabinet and former politburo positions. The outspoken minister and war veterans’ boss said prior to his suspension, he actually requested Mugabe to fire him because he voluntarily rejoined Zanu PF in 2000 to save the ruling party “ethos and not to be served”. Mutsvangwa said after his “bitter” experience as…Read More