- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Underfire Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has roped in MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai to justify his refusal to leave the hotel. He claimed that he is not corrupt saying people accusing him to be such will fail as he is protected by God. Mphoko is refusing to vacate rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare after being holed at the hotel for more than 550 days. Addressing Bulawayo residents in Sunday, he said his hotel stay is as…Read More