- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
In the first accident, six people died, three of them on the spot, while five others were injured when a commuter omnibus they were travelling in burst a tyre and overturned along the Masvingo-Great Zimbabwe highway. The commuter omnibus that was travelling from Nemamwa towards Masvingo city centre burst a tyre and veered off the road before overturning and landing in a nearby ditch. Three people died on the spot while three others died on…Read More