- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
In a discussion with a London based magazine, it is reported that Zimbabwe’s Vice President, Emmerson Mnangagwa clearly mentioned that Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe will be highly missed. This arose hot on the heels of motormouth Grace Mugabe’s suggestion that Zimbabweans are not aware of how much sacrifice Mugabe has made for the people and that Zimbabweans will miss the man when he is gone, not sure whether in office or life but certainly a hint that the end of…Read More