- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
PRIVATE equity group, Brainworks Capital, expected to earn a healthy $100 million when it was contracted to advise the government in its bid to force foreign mining companies to comply with the country’s indigenisation laws. The company was awarded the deal by a department in the empowerment ministry then headed by Saviour Kasukuwere without going to tender. “It’s not our duty to know whether there was supposed to be tenders or not,” Brainworks’ chief executive,…Read More