- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
- In what will to the public, be one of the most disastrous retail acquisitions ever in history, an Australian firm, Wesfarmers the owner of Homebase has sold the DIY chain for just £1.
- ' MASHONALAND WEST, government minister has reportedly been arrested'
- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
PRIVATE equity group, Brainworks Capital, expected to earn a healthy $100 million when it was contracted to advise the government in its bid to force foreign mining companies to comply with the country’s indigenisation laws. The company was awarded the deal by a department in the empowerment ministry then headed by Saviour Kasukuwere without going to tender. “It’s not our duty to know whether there was supposed to be tenders or not,” Brainworks’ chief executive,…Read More