- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe’s Prosecutor General, Tomana is not new to controversy as he stands accused of failing or rather refusing to prosecute a Zanu PF Stalwart, MP Munyaradzi Kereke who was facing allegations of raping a minor. This blatant disregard for court orders compelling him him to do so proved beyond doubt that Zanu PF and Mugabe are a law unto themselves and all else depends on them, not the other way round. The case against Dr Munyardzi Kereke…Read More