- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Zimbabwe’s Prosecutor General, Tomana is not new to controversy as he stands accused of failing or rather refusing to prosecute a Zanu PF Stalwart, MP Munyaradzi Kereke who was facing allegations of raping a minor. This blatant disregard for court orders compelling him him to do so proved beyond doubt that Zanu PF and Mugabe are a law unto themselves and all else depends on them, not the other way round. The case against Dr Munyardzi Kereke…Read More