- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
MPILO Central Hospital executives acted as a syndicate to fraudulently bleed millions of dollars from the institution’s coffers, a recently concluded internal audit has revealed. The audit, covering the period between January 2012 and May 2015, shows that the accounting system at one of the country’s biggest referral hospitals was virtually non-existent. Auditors said officials abused resources and funds without accountability. They have recommended that implicated officials should be charged separately and jointly where appropriate…Read More