- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
THE case in which about 20 journalists and tens other support staff of Economic Planning minister Obert Mpofu’s closed newspaper was this week heard before an arbitrator and could be decided in a week. Mpofu’s The Zimbabwe Mail hit the streets late 2013 but it was converted into a weekly early this year before being forced to shut down on March 20. Journalist and other staffers at the financially troubled paper had gone for nearly…Read More