- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
TROUBLE continues to haunt Zanu PF activist Acie Lumumba after his company’s business account was garnished by the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) over non- payment of taxes since 2010. In a letter dated April 15, Zimra wrote to Lumumba asking him to provide details of his tax payments from 2010 and declare all outstanding taxes which he had not paid for the past five years. Part of the letter read: “Note that you are…Read More