- MUTARE CENTRAL , Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) officer allegedly murdered his own mother over cigarettes dispute yesterday.
- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
The Government will not allow the broadcasting media to transmit subversive information that incites violence or destablise the country, Information, Media and Broadcasting Services permanent secretary, Mr George Charamba, has said. Mr Charamba told our Harare Bureau yesterday that the law was clear on the mandate of players in the broadcasting sector and what was expected of them. Last week, the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe issued a similar…Read More