- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
The Ministry of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment engaged an event management company that is not registered with the State Procurement Board to do work for it on the proposed National Indigenisation Strategy, Parliamentarians heard yesterday. The company – Triple Bottom Line (3BL) Consultancy – owned by Mrs Thandi Miranda (nee Ngwenya), went on to do work for the ministry without a contract until its proposed Memorandum of Understanding was thrown out by the Attorney-General’s…Read More